Sunday, January 19, 2014

Getting Dressed For the Party On a Budget





Even though the holidays are over, that doesn't mean that your need for party dresses is over! I love pairing this feminine dress with a bold accessory, like this black leather jacket. It's kind of hard to see in these pictures, but there is a shiny gold thread weaved through the fabric, which makes this dress even more festive. 
I could easily dress this down with some flats and a jean jacket, but since I had an event to go to, I brought out my patent leather clutch and some sky-high black heels. At $15.75, this was a steal! What is your favorite going out outfit?
Like what you see? Most items will be for sale, but this one has already been sold! Don't waste any time if something catches your eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment